Monday, June 9, 2014

Review of www.fb.me::What is www.fb.me cc ca







Review of www.fb.me::What is www.fb.me cc ca








               Americans               probably               spend               more               money               in               November               and               December               on               groceries               than               several               months               combined.

With               back               to               back               holidays               and               cooking               large               meals               for               each,               taking               goodies               to               holiday               parties               and               additional               grocery               spending               for               while               the               kids               are               out               of               school               -               out               of               pocking               spending               on               groceries               hits               your               budget               a               little               hard.
               According               to               the               American               Farm               Bureau               Federation:               The               retail               cost               of               menu               items               for               a               classic               Thanksgiving               dinner               including               turkey,               stuffing,               cranberries,               pumpkin               pie               and               all               the               basic               trimmings               increased               about               13               percent               this               year.
               I               am               not               sure               how               much               my               family               spent               on               our               2011               Thanksgiving               grocery               purchases               but               I               do               know               that               I               spent               a               lot               less               than               the               folks               ahead               of               me               in               line.

And,               I               know               we               didn't               spend               13%               more               than               last               year!
               Alright,               so               let's               figure               out               how               I               am               going               to               beat               the               national               average               for               our               Christmas               dinner               shopping:
PRICE               MATCHING:               We               price               match               the               items               we               want               from               multiple               stores               and               buy               them               at               one               store               that               has               a               generous               price               match               policy               (there               are               several               super               stores               who               price               match.)               Examples               of               savings               of               a               few               produce               items               I               will               be               price               matching               at               my               favorite               super               store:               Celery:               $1.18               each               vs.

$.50               each               Cucumbers:               $.68               each               vs.

$.20               each               Onions:               $1.68               per               lb               vs.

$.14               per               lb               Potatoes:               $.79               per               lb               vs.

$.49               per               lb               Yams               /               Sweet               Potatoes:               $.86               per               lb               vs.

$.25               per               lb               COUPONS:               Once               I               have               price               matched               the               items               I               want               to               buy,               I               then               add               in               my               coupons               for               additional               savings.

Examples               of               additional               savings:               Our               Thanksgiving               turkey               I               price               matched               to               almost               ½               per               pound               and               then               used               a               $3               off               coupon!

If               I               remember               correctly,               I               saved               67%               off               the               "retail               price."               The               next               time               I               go               to               the               store               I               will               be               scoring               some               of               our               favorite               crackers               for               only               $.86               a               box               instead               of               $2.50.

Again,               price               matching               another               store's               advertised               price               and               adding               coupons               to               reduce               my               overall               out               of               pocket               expense.

BUYING               AHEAD:               I               don't               buy               the               items               a               few               days               before.

I               plan               ahead               a               few               weeks               prior               getting               the               best               deals               on               each               item               and               save               for               the               big               day.

There               are               items               I               bought               near               Thanksgiving               because               they               were               such               a               great               deal               so               I               bought               extra               to               use               for               Christmas.

During               the               holidays               all               these               items               are               on               sale               at               some               point               and               the               manufacturers               start               flooding               the               market               with               coupons.

This               is               the               best               time               to               buy               and               save               these               items               for               your               big               cooking               day.

Price               matching               -               you               do               it;               you               just               might               not               realize               that               you               are.

How               many               times               are               you               online               shopping               for               an               item               and               you               visit               several               online               retailers               to               find               you               the               best               price               before               you               buy               it?

This               process               can               be               used               to               buy               groceries               too!

Did               you               see               how               much               I               saved               per               pound               /               each               for               a               few               produce               items               I               listed?

Think               about               it               -               just               on               my               onions,               which               I               use               a               lot               of               during               my               day               of               cooking,               I               will               save               almost               $8               for               just               that               one               item!

Did               you               realize               that               you               can               save               that               much               just               by               comparing               prices?
               So,               how               much               will               I               be               spending               on               my               Christmas               dinner?

I               do               not               have               a               definite               answer               but               I               do               know               that               through               using               the               savings               process               outlined,               I               will               be               saving               over               half               than               others               in               line               with               me.
               The               methods               I               mentioned               above               are               easy               to               do               with               a               little               time               invested               (not               hour               and               hours               each               week).

If               you               have               questions               on               how               to               get               started               with               any               of               the               savings               methods               mentioned               above,               please               feel               free               to               contact               me.

I               love               helping               people               save               money.






Image of www.fb.me






www.fb.me
www.fb.me


www.fb.me Image 1


www.fb.me
www.fb.me


www.fb.me Image 2


www.fb.me
www.fb.me


www.fb.me Image 3


www.fb.me
www.fb.me


www.fb.me Image 4


www.fb.me
www.fb.me


www.fb.me Image 5


  • Related blog with www.fb.me








  • Related Video with www.fb.me







    www.fb.me Video 1








    www.fb.me Video 2








    www.fb.me Video 3




    www.fb.me





























    No comments:

    Post a Comment